Date of entry into force: 9, 2015
This privacy statement applies to http: // www.puntadelgada.com, is owned and managed by the Faro Punta Delgada Hotel De Campo.This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal data you provide us through our website: http: // www.puntadelgada.com.It also describes the choices you have regarding the use we give your personal data and how you can access and update this information.You may modify this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page often to stay abreast of changes.
What personal information do we collect?
The type of personal information we collect includes:
- Your name, e-mail, phone number and home address;
- Facts credit card (card type, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and security code);
- Data guests' stay, including entry and exit, special requests, comments about your preferences (such as room preferences, facilities or service used);
- Information that you provide about your marketing preferences or participate in surveys, sweepstakes or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, but do not make any reservations, we may collect some data, such as your IP address, the browser you use and data on the operating system of your computer, application version, language settings and pages you we have shown.If you are using a mobile device, you can also collect data that identifies your device, your specific settings and data on latitude / longitude and characteristics.When you make a reservation, our system records through what means and from which web pages have booked.If these data can get to identify you as an individual are considered personal data and are subject to this privacy statement.
You can always choose what personal information (if any) you want to provide.However, if you choose not to provide certain information, this may affect some of the transactions you do with us.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal data?
- Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your online booking and send you an e-mail confirmation, an e-mail before arrival and give you information about the area and our accommodation.
- Customer: We use your personal data to offer customer service.
- Customer feedback: You may use your contact details to invite by e-mail to write a review after your stay.So you can help travelers choose the accommodation that best fare.
- Marketing activities: also use your information for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: at other times we may be contacted by e-mail, mail, phone or message based on contact details to share with us.The reasons may be:
- We have to respond to and manage requests you did.
- If you have not completed an online booking, you may send you a reminder to continue your reservation.We think that this additional service will be useful because it allows you to continue the reservation without having to find housing again or return to complete all reservation data from the beginning.
- When you use our services, you may send you a questionnaire or invite you to give us your opinion about your experience with our website.
- Meet legal and regulatory obligations: we may use your personal information to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
- Detection and prevention: we may use your personal information for detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal activities or unwanted.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services and user experience, as well as the functions and quality of our travel services online.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties as follows.
- Booking.com: we are united to Booking.com B.V.Located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereinafter, Booking.com) offer our services online booking.Although we provide the content of this website and you make a booking directly with us, reservations are processed through Booking.com.Therefore, the information you enter on this website is shared with Booking.com and its affiliates.You can include personal information such as your name, your contact information, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a reservation.To learn more about the corporate family Booking.com, you can enter About Booking.com.You may Booking.com you send an e-mail confirmation, an e-mail before arrival and give you information about the area and our accommodation.Furthermore, Booking.com will offer international customer support 24 hours every day in more than 20 languages from local offices.Share your data with staff Booking Customer.com allows them to respond when you need assistance.Booking.com using your details purposes, analytical or technical marketing as described in [link Privacy Statement Booking.com].This may mean that your information may be shared with other members of the Priceline Group (Agoda.com, Rentalcars.com and Kayak.com) for analytical purposes to provide travel-related offers that may interest you and offer personalized service.If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by Booking.com, contact sales @ puntadelgada.com.
- Service Providers: We may use service providers to process your personal data only on our behalf.This processing is carried out for purposes such as facilitating payments reservations, send marketing materials or for analytical support services.These prosecutions are subject to confidentiality clauses and is not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- competent authorities disclose personal information to law enforcement and other government authorities in the extent required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem necessary to provide our services, comply with applicable laws (including document retention) resolve any dispute between the parties and to conduct our business.All personal information we hold will be subject to this privacy statement.
What is a cookie?
Our goal is to provide an advanced and intuitive website that meets your needs and tastes.To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Functional Cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively.
How long are active our cookies?
The cookies we use have different useful lives depending on the purpose for which they are used.The maximum duration is usually set five years since your last visit to our website.You can delete all cookies from your browser at anytime.
Do we use third-party cookies?